Every Property Deserves an Accurate Flood Map
Get Accurate Results
WEC’s professional coastal engineers are technical experts in the means and methods to provide accurate flood zone mapping.
Save Time & Money
Save on flood insurance premiums
Reduce permitting requirements
Lower construction costs.
Reduce Stress & Frustration
WEC engineers have a thorough understanding of the FEMA Risk MAP program and how to successfully request changes through LOMR and CLOMR applications.
We understand the expensive burden flood zones carry
and how difficult it is to change the FEMA maps.
Water Environment Consultants (WEC) delivers coastal engineering services to revise the flood zone designation so you can feel relieved by saving time and money.
support you need to feel confident your project will succeed.
What the plan is:
Request a Call
We’ll conduct a complimentary review of your property and the flooding conditions
We’ll customize a plan specific to your needs and present the options
a New Map
We’ll submit a detailed analysis and application for FEMA to revise the flood map for your property
• The approved LOMR removed a large portion of the site from the VE zone, allowing for more flexible site design, lower construction costs and lower flood insurance costs.
• The approved LOMR moved the VE zone boundary roughly 700ft seaward and reduced flood insurance premiums for over 50 homeowners.
• The approved LOMR removed the parcels from the VE zone, reducing the building code requirements and flood insurance premiums.
• WEC has completed many flood impact studies using both 1D and 2D wave models to support permitting requirements for development projects located in the FEMA flood zones.
• The successful rezoning will allow more flexible ground floor programming, and it will provide large flood insurance savings.
• WEC also completed the wave load and overtopping analysis to support the structural design of the wall.
Increase Your Flood Zone Savvy Today
We promise to keep your information private. We will send only a few follow-up emails, but feel free to opt-out at any time. 🙂