WEC has proven experience saving our clients millions of dollars in capital and operational costs, all while protecting water quality
WEC delivers specialized services to help your team with:
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Storm Water Quantity & Quality Analysis
- Surface Water Supply & Modeling
- TMDL Modeling & review
- Wastewater Facility Process Design & Construction Permitting
• Services included field measurements for bathymetry, current velocity, and temperature as well as multiple CORMIX modeling scenarios for various outfall configurations. The project resulted in whole effluent toxicity (WET) limitations with sufficient compliance margin for the plant expansion and addressed NPDES permit limits for future expansion plans.
• Under contract with MDB Consulting Engineers, P.A, WEC completed field measurements and water quality modeling of the proposed discharge to demonstrate the project’s compliance with state water standards, potentially saving millions in project capital costs.
• WEC used the CORMIX model and revised flow to establish whole effluent toxicity limits and recommendation for a multiport diffuser system to improve mixing.